Fall Photo of the Special Care Team
ALCA Board of Directors: 2016
- Congratulations to Jan Welsh, for being elected to the ALCA board of directors in Fall 2016!
ALCA Webinar Committee
- Jan Welsh continues to co-chair the Webinar Committee of ALCA which organizes eight webinars per year, on clinical and business topics.
Alzheimer’s Symposium in Cincinnati: 2016
- Jody Tsevat, Beth Duff, Mary Hennigan, and Jan Welsh attended this ALCA symposium in November. The future is looking bright for the treatment of Alzheimer’s.
Midwest ALCA Conference: 2016
ALCA Conference: 2016
- Jan Welsh attended the ALCA conference and board meeting in New York City, in April.
Special Care expands to Dayton, Ohio: Spring 2016
- Cheryl Probst was added to the Special Care team as a care manager for the Dayton Area.
Mary Hennigan Writes a Book: 2016
- Jan Welsh presented “Understanding Hospice Care” for Catholic charities, in April.
- Jan Welsh addresses the members during the conference, this past October.
- Mary Hennigan wrote the life stories of a Special Care client creating a wonderful book given to the family on Father’s Day.
- Mary Keegan completed the rigorous Respecting Choices certification requirements to qualify as an Advance Care Planning Certified Facilitator.
- Mary participated in the program sponsored by Hospice of Cincinnati, December 2015.
- Jody Tsevat and Mary Keegan were accepted into the Aging Life Care Association, December, 2015.
- Jan Welsh presented at ALCA (Aging Life Care Association™) Midwest Chapter conference: “The Finishing Touch—Branding Tools For Your Tapestry”, October, 2015
- Mary Keegan attended the ALCA-Midwest Chapter Conference in Chicago, October, 2015
- Jan Welsh attended the 2016 ALCA Strategic Planning meeting in Tucson, October, 2015
- Jan Welsh represented the national board at the South Central Chapter meeting in Tulsa, November, 2015
Welsh, Owner & Founder, LPC, CRC, CMC is a
of the Aging Life Care Association™